$1,606 for the whole house for 8 hours, all fees included.*
- Chapel, Reception Hall and two nights lodging in four bedrooms.
- Use of two kitchens included, but they must be left clean.
- The chapel is yours the previous night for rehearsal.
- The house must be left in the same condition found at check-in.
- Rental Fees are payable thirty days in advance, sixty days in June-Sept.
- *Damage Deposit of $250 holds the room and is refundable 30 days from event after inspection.
Main Floor Special!
- $100 an hour Main Floor includes chapel, living & dining rooms (3 hour minimum).
- $25 an hour for use of Kitchen.
- $80 an hour for the Reception Hall (in the basement).
- $35 an hour for the Living/Dining Room.
- $20 per hour host fee for all events.
Damage Deposit of $250 holds the room and is refundable 30 days from event after inspection. Rental Fees are payable in advance.
(Top floor – Stair access only)
Guest rooms are available for renters and Subud members. (GUEST ROOMS AT SUBUD GREATER SEATTLE)
- One Projection Screen is available for use.
- WI-FI is available in building.
- One small TV that plays DVD’s onsite.
- A small amp and mic are available for the Chapel or Reception Hall.
A Certificate of Insurance must be supplied holding Subud Pacific Northwest (building owner)harmless before event can be held. Beer and Wine may be sold with proper permit.
Fees paid by check or cash in advance of rental unless special arrangements made. Full refund is given if 30 days notice of cancellation given. After 30 days the damage deposit is retained of $250.
ALL FEES PAYABLE IN ADVANCE OF EVENT.
10% off on all meeting room rental fees for non-profit organizations.
$150 an hour will be charged for events that run over scheduled time. Portions of hours will be counted as hours.
For more information contact Paul Nelson — 206.422.5002